|Hiring Organization||Al Lusaily Health Center|
|Post Name||Assistant Nurse|
|Qualification||Minimum 18 Months Diploma in Nursing/ Midwifery|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3400 To AED 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Assists the staff nurse in planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivered nursing care to the patients that are evidence-based.
- Prepares patients for procedures, treatments, and surgeries.
- Assists with tests and evaluations and monitoring and documentation of vital signs and patient’s condition.
- Utilizes medical and healthcare equipment and ensures that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the staff nurse regarding the health and functional status of patients.
- Provides support and comfort, assisting with the activity of daily living to achieve an optimal level of independence and providing the emotional needs of patients.
- Acts as a patient advocate.
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient privacy and confidentiality of information at all times.
- Undertakes additional tasks as assigned
- Minimum 18 Months Diploma in Nursing/ Midwifery
- Eligible for DHA licensing
- 2 years of recent clinical experience