Nurse Jobs in Kuwait, Under the supervision of HR Manager, contractor employees shall be a graduate of an accredited occupational therapy program. Licensure/Registration:
Currently licensed and unrestricted in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands and be able to obtain clinical privileges to practice medicine with the applicable MTF Credentials Committee. Experience: Employees shall have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in occupational therapy rehabilitation. Life support training:
The Contractor employees shall possess and maintain current course completion documentation for basic cardiac life support (BCLS) through an American Heart Association and/or Red Cross-approved training program. The contract HCPs are responsible for maintaining these certifications in a current status at all time while performing services under this contract.
|Post Name||Occupational Health Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 300 To KWD 360 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
We treat others fairly and courteously We value different ideas, opinions, and experiences We demonstrate compassion and humility by understanding the challenges of our constituents We demonstrate a positive spirit and perseverance to overcome adversity
We promote a safe and secure workplace while ensuring quality in all we do We embrace our role as a global citizen by caring for our community and the environment Our ability to create an inclusive business environment, coupled with our strong company values, attracts diverse employees to a workplace that brings together the most talented people and ideas from around the world.
Vectrus has become aware that unknown individuals have been representing themselves as Vectrus India, with the intent of offering false employment opportunities in exchange for money. These scams are fraudulent, not authorized by Vectrus and intended to falsely obtain money from the victims by offering job opportunities and offer letters that closely resemble actual Vectrus employment agreements.
- Life support training: The Contractor employees shall possess and maintain current course completion documentation for basic cardiac life support (BCLS) through an
- American Heart Association and/or Red Cross-approved training program.
- The contract HCPs are responsible for maintaining these certifications in a current status at all time while performing services under this contract.
Skills & Requirements
Computer, interpersonal, managerial, and both oral and written communication skills are required. Computer skills include a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Product Suite.
- Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Job outlook.
- Overtime pay.
- Specialty possibilities.
- Career advancement opportunities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Nurse Jobs in Kuwait”.