Administrator Jobs in Dubai, Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties.
Coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings. In order to be successful in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Office administrators.
Also known as office managers are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
|Hiring Organization||Black Pearl|
|Post Name||Office Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Black Pearl is human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way. We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel them towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
At Black Pearl, we believe in the power of human potential and are confident that talent thrives the most in workplaces that offer positive and meaningful experiences. By identifying and understanding your workplace challenges, designing work experiences that matter to your people, and connecting the best talent with the right businesses.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including official correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication skills. Office administrators or office coordinators will be required to have proven written and oral communication skills.
- Filing/paper management.
- Equipment handling.
- Customer service skills.
- Research skills.
- VACATION SCHEDULE. Length of Service.
- LEAVE DAYS.
- REIMBURSEMENT FOR TRAVEL.
- MEDICAL COVERAGE.
- MEDICAL ALLOWANCE.
- DENTAL INSURANCE.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Administrator Jobs in Dubai“.