Singapore Job Vacancy, An Office Administrator is a professional who oversees operations across their organization’s office. They are responsible for welcoming visitors, coordinating meetings, and appointments, and directing various administrative projects.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
|Hiring Organization||INStream Corporation Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Office Administrator|
|Qualification||Minimum NITEC or higher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
INStream has distinguished itself as an active IT Security System Integrator providing solutions with various IT leading products and services for our clients. With our trained team.
We have been attentive and actively engaged in customers’ needs in the ever-evolving challenges in Cyberspace. We worked with our strategic partners, who are leading IT product vendors and experts of different respective CyberSecurity domains to constantly acquire the necessary technologies, skills, and market intelligence.
We believe in staying abreast with this ecosystem and arm with the important knowledge and tools, that is important to us so that we can better ourselves and be able to help our customer professionally and efficiently, to address to their needs and concerns in the Cyber IT challenges.
- To maintain updates of customer purchases in the invoice summary
- To maintain updates of vendor purchase in purchase summary(includes assistance with follow-up payment and updates of Account Receivables, Accounts Payable transactions)
- To maintain update of loan services
- To maintain update of service reports
- To maintain update of service contract summaries.
- To maintain updates of company claims and other expenses
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years related of working experience
- Minimum NITEC or higher
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Email
- Knowledge of to use QuickBook Online will be an advantage
- Systematic, organized, and meticulous in work behavior and procedure
- Team player with good communication skills
- WIDE-RANGING, HIGH-DEMAND SKILLS.
- LEADERSHIP QUALITIES.
- EMPLOYMENT FLEXIBILITY.
- EARNING POTENTIAL.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Singapore Job Vacancy”.