Jobs in Dubai For Indian Graduates Freshers, An Office Assistant’s responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or scanners. They help maintain files to keep track of important documents, organize travel arrangements, manage supply inventory and perform data entry as required.
Additionally, being an office assistant is a good job for people who enjoy diverse tasks and working with other people a lot. If a person has a high level of interpersonal skills and is detail-oriented, they will likely thrive within this role.
Office assistant and clerk are almost identical in terms of salary and job description, however, when it comes to career prospects in the future, bank clerk seems to have an advantage over office assistants.
|Hiring Organization||Excelsior Group ME|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Excelsior is a bespoke Executive Search, HR, Management, and Recruitment consultancy, specializing in a number of sectors. Excelsior provides a high-quality, reliable, and affordable solution to companies.
Using our team’s vast knowledge across many sectors, we strive to provide you with the best business services that we can, to maximize your company’s performance and provide support for your growth. At Excelsior, we will ensure that we listen and take the time to understand your requirements.
Providing you with candidates who we feel fulfilled your needs. We offer a range of services to meet your HR and Recruitment needs. Provide a reliable search service to our local and International clients. We strive to provide you with an effective and affordable service that consistently delivers high-quality solutions to you.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of the information.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Monitor the level of supplies and handle shortages.
Skills & Requirements
- Technology skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning skills.
- Prioritize tasks.
- Work autonomously.
- Good communications skills.
- Good tolerance.
- Positive in approach.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Indian Graduates Freshers“.