UPS Jobs Montreal, An office clerk oversees a variety of clerical and administrative duties in a company including preparing documents, scheduling meetings, and updating company records. Also known as office assistants or receptionists, these professionals can work in schools, hospitals, and businesses.
|Hiring Organization||The UPS Store|
|Post Name||Office Clerk|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2200 To CAD 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4S 2E2|
As a franchisee of The UPS Store network in Canada, The UPS Store 925 Boul de Maisonneuve Ouest Montréal is proud to be locally owned and operated. As small business owners ourselves, we understand the challenges that small businesses have every day.
We can help! We have the knowledge and equipment to offer you cost-effective solutions for many of your small business needs such as business printing, mail services, packing, shipping & more. We are passionate about what we do and ready to help your business.
Stop by and visit us today. You’ll meet one of our friendly customer service associates when you do. Whether you are another small business like us or someone that needs professional printing, customized packaging, and shipping solutions, or a secure mailbox for your mail and package receiving needs, our staff can help.
- Record minutes of meetings and transcripts.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage basic bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a clerical position.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a fast typist with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- House Rent Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Benefits.
- Medical Reimbursement.
- Miscellaneous Allowances (Newspaper, Petrol, etc.)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “UPS Jobs Montreal”.