Talabat Jobs in Sharjah, Online account managers optimize a client’s online presence through digital marketing strategies. Their duties include creating digital campaigns, monitoring clients’ social media, and measuring the success of marketing strategies.
We are looking for a dynamic Online account manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you’ll develop and oversee the digital marketing strategies of our clients to ensure that their digital goals are met. You’ll also act as the primary point of contact between our clients and the company.
To ensure success as an Online account manager, you should be able to implement complex, detailed digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner. Ultimately, a top-notch Online account manager should be a sociable, creative individual with the ability to interpret a client’s digital needs.
|Post Name||Online Account Manager|
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
The Platform allows its Users who agree to the Terms to order from its partnered restaurants, vendors, groceries, etc. that may be operated by third parties or affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as the “Merchants“). You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from this Platform any material that:
the Platform will have no obligations with respect to such material. the Platform and anyone we designate will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use that material and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied in it for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Determining client needs by conducting in-person or electronic meetings to outline their digital goals.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
- Overseeing the client’s online presence and identifying areas of improvement.
- Presenting effective social media strategies and training to clients when needed.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics such as customer conversion rates and cost-per-click.
- Creating and maintaining positive, long-term relationships with clients to build trust.
- Writing reports on digital advertising campaign performance on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients to address any digital management queries or concerns.
- Keeping abreast with the digital industry.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification in digital marketing management is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a digital account manager, or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, and social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and Google+.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, such as Buffer, HootSuite, and Google Analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Boost revenue and improve retainment rates.
- Heightened account control.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the company.
- Leadership skills.
- Analytical skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Talabat Jobs in Sharjah“.