|Post Name||Data Entry Intern (Operations)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25/- To 35/- Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
Springworks is building the tools and products to enable the era of Remote/Hybrid work and our products have been used by over 350,000+ remote/hybrid employees across 10,000+ organizations and 55+ countries in the last couple of years.
The product stack from Springworks includes
- SpringVerify — B2B verification platform,
- engage with — an employee recognition and rewards platform that enriches company culture,
- Trivia — a suite of real-time, fun, and interactive games platform for remote team-building,
- SpringRole — verified professional-profile platform backed by blockchain, and
- SpringRecruit — a forever-free applicant tracking system.
First and foremost, we’re looking for people who are excited about what we’re doing—you don’t need to know anything about the HRTech ecosystem, but should be excited to learn. We are seeking a committed and result-oriented individual to join our team.
Candidates who perform well will get an opportunity to be converted to full-time employees.
- Helping the operations team in the day-to-day work.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors.
- Resolving discrepancies in the information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Take follow-up calls for verification and maintenance of MIS.
- The work will involve making calls
As a part of the interview process, please complete the below task
You have two different documents with you: A and B. Use an online pdf editor and record a Loom video of you doing this task of highlighting the differences between the two documents. You may sign up on Loom for free here.
Trello is an easy visual way to manage and organize your projects. Record a quick 5 min Loom video to explain how you would use Trello to plan & organize any task of your choice. The key features of Trello that we would like you to cover in this video are:
- Due Date
Sample tasks that you could use for this video could be preparing a grocery list, making a watchlist for movies that you are interested in watching, planning a project, etc.
- You can do a right click on the links mentioned in blue to view the tasks.
- You can download the Task 1 PDF onto your desktop for ease of working.
- You can submit the link to the completed videos of the task on a google document and reply back with the link under the portfolio section.
At Springworks we invest in the employee experience.
Business is not done alone, but by a team. The greatest asset at Springworks are its people and we are on a mission to build the best, most talented, and the happiest team we can.
To be successful in the long run we cannot do it without a motivated and energized team.
Believe in higher education and life-long learning and provide our employees to learn and upgrade their skills and evolve. Competitive Compensation & Benefits and a good Health scheme to take care of their mental, physical and social wellbeing.