Data Entry Jobs Work From Home Daily Payment
- Company Name : MTH INFOTECH
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 40/- To 50/- Per Hour
- Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600001
Data Entry Description
A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential.
Work from home advantages are plenty for employees for the following reasons.
Savings in extra expense.
Exclusion of commute time.
Broader spectrum of recruitment.
Higher staff retention.
Data Entry Information
Data entry is the inputting of data or information into a computer using input devices, such as a keyboard, scanner, disk, and voice. … Data entry is a job where an employee inputs data into a computer from forms or other non-electronic forms of data.
Data Entry Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
Data Entry Skills
Proficient typing and transcription. Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge) Organisational and time management abilities. Administrative skills.
Communication (written and verbal). Customer service skills. Accuracy and attention to detail. Multi-tasking.
Data Entry a Good Course
- If you have great typing skills and the ability to work under deadline.
- then data entry can be a great career to consider.
- If you are a beginner or if you want to brush up on your skills.
- then you can take up a data science course.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.