|Post Name||Data Specialist|
|Qualification||High School diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||40/- To 60/- Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
Do you have 1 year of medical/dental Data Entry Insurance payment posting experience? For over 58 years First Pacific Corporation (FPC) has provided financial, revenue cycle, and practice management solutions to the dental industry across the US.
Specializing in one-of-a-kind service to dental clinics, FPC helps improve efficiency and realize significant revenue growth through practice management and consulting. We are seeking an Insurance Data Entry Processor to process dental insurance payments.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for accurate processing and input of patient and insurance payments on client accounts which is accomplished by using a computer and 10-key. Individuals must have 6 months to 1- the year of data entry experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Open, process, and input patient/insurance carrier payments for FPC/client accounts
- Reading and interpreting insurance EOBs
- Respond to inquiries from insurance companies, clients and providers
- Employ measures to expedite claim adjudication by resolving issues that may delay processing
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Maintain appropriate control, security, and privacy of client and patient information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines, policies regulations and laws
- Accurately post all insurance payments
- Knowledge of the dental industry and insurance plans
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Outlook, typing and number entry accuracy
- Must have exceptional 10-key by touch, 10000 keystrokes and alphanumeric skills
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and good proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a face pace, production-oriented environment to meet tight deadlines
- Must maintain confidentially of all records
- Able to prioritize and adapt to high-pressure situations and frequent changes
- Knowledge of dental codes is a plus
High School diploma or equivalent. 6 months – 1 year of data entry experience. 10-key proficiency of 10000 km on computer numeric keypad.