|Hiring Organization||TATA Consultancy Services Ltd|
|Post Name||Remote Desktop|
|Qualification||BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30/- To 40/- Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
Description & Scope
- This is an intermediary team between Service Desk and the next-level support teams.
- Perform deeper-level remote desktop troubleshooting.
- Possess deeper technical desktop knowledge than Service Desk agents.
- Calls that are within the resolution capabilities of the Level 1.5 team should be warm transferred over by Service Desk.
- Utilize remote control tools in accordance with Manulife’s security policies to diagnose, troubleshoot, and train.
- Remote Deskside Support will provide incident and request management support to all End Users.
- Incident handling: including troubleshooting, and following the incident management process.
- Service Requests: Any IMAC that does not require a physical presence should be completed by the RDS Team.
- Software application support for Tier 1, 2, and 3 applications both commercial off-the-shelf and customer-developed.
- Installation support for Tier 4 applications.
Desired Candidate Profile
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING