Business Development Executive Job Opening
- Organization Name : AIRBLACK
- Post Name : Business Development Executive
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Travel And Hospitality Industry
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 20000/- To 25000/- Per Month
- Location : All Over India
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Drive mission-critical customer acquisition.
- Assess and onboard potential customers via phone to discover their needs and develop a positive relationship with the customers.
- Provide relevant and articulate information about our programs to potential customers and build a strong pipeline for the company.
- Own customer relationship, become the point of contact for customers throughout their membership duration.
Skills for business development executives
- strong communication and presentation skills.
- the ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- commercial awareness.
- the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- organisational skills.
- self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.