Marketing Work From Home Job/Internship
- Organization Name : Zest
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Food Industry
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 21500/-To 25500/- Per Month
- Location : All Over India
ZestMoney is the largest and fastest growing consumer lending fintech company in India founded by Lizzie Chapman, Priya Sharma and Ashish Anantharaman in 2015.
ZestMoney is built as a platform that can meaningfully improve the lives of more than 300 million households in the country, who currently have no access to credit cards or any other formal financing options because of insufficient credit history.
ZestMoney’s unique platform uses mobile technology, digital banking and Artificial Intelligence to make life more affordable to millions of Indian consumers by putting customers in touch with our lending partners and managing their credit for them.
ZestMoney’s innovative technology and work to make affordable digital finance accessible led to their selection as a 2020 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), they monitor market trends, create advertising campaigns, develop pricing strategies and targeting strategies based on demographic data and work with the company to develop more awareness of what they offer.
Skills employers want in an intern
- Communication. Communication occurs in a variety of ways, but future employers are primarily interested in your ability to write and speak professionally.
- Time Management.
- Critical Thinking.
- Research and Analysis.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
Advantages of internships for students
- Job experience.
- Research experience.
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments.
- Help guide career goals.
- Create a professional network.
- Build a strong resume.
- Secure good references and recommendations.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.