Urgent Job Opening In Delhi
- Organization Name : Influx Inc.
- Post Name : Data Entry Clerk
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 18000/- To 25000/- Per Month
- Location : Delhi, India 110001
We operate out of 8 countries to deliver 24/7, fast resolutions for our clients. Our recruiting and management engine can deliver 200+ trained agents in one month. Companies work with us to scale their support operation quickly while improving key metrics such as response to resolution, CSAT, NPS and revenue per customer.
Our service comes fully managed. We use a three part management system to ensure consistent high performance from all of our agents. Our trained team responds quickly to every customer issue, question or complaint.
We act exactly as you train us to act, helping with refunds, reorders, onboarding, and pre-sales. See how our clients used fast response times to grow 3x in one year, become a market leader and sell in 100+ countries. With a dedicated and scalable support team, you can focus more of your time on building your business.
We run three types of autonomous management to improve response quality, coverage and channel ownership. Every agent reports to a local manager, while we also use a client-specific manager to run client-specific training, QA and reviews. Lastly, we use custom reports to track agent success and compare their performance to benchmarks. This helps with self-management and self-improvement. Learn more about how we learn your business.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.