|Hiring Organization||IBM Japan, Ltd.|
|Post Name||Student Intern|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, master’s or doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related area.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||JPY 90 To JPY 150 Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets.
To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
IBM Research is one of the world’s largest and most influential corporate research labs, with an unmatched investment in basic research and core science and a commitment to inventing the future of technology by making scientific breakthroughs that will transform industries and society.
- The current focus area in Hybrid Cloud Distributed AI includes pioneering work in multi-modal learning mainly on visual data.
- We have many internships available in Tokyo and are seeking highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, or equivalent areas.
- You should be enrolled and studying towards a master’s or doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related area.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
[Skill set and knowledge]
- Basic computer programming skills and knowledge, basic English language capability to understand technical documents written in English and to have simple conversations in
- English are mandatory.
- Besides, knowledge and skills in the areas in multi-modal learning mainly on visual data are needed.
- City: Tokyo
- Category: Other
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree, master’s or doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related area.
- Position Type: Intern
- Employment Type: Full-time OR Part-time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term – Short Term