Visa Typist Job Opening
- Company Name : City One Tourism & Travel LLC
- Post Name : Typist
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-3 Year
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : AED 1500 To AED 3000 Per Month
- Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Welcome to City One Tourism & Travel L.L.C., a destination management company based in the UAE and headquartered in Dubai. We Offer comprehensive travel programs to corporate and individual travelers with a variety of custom-designed holidays and business travel with a great level of attention.
We specialize in handling tours inbound to and outbound from the United Arab Emirates. All our itineraries are tailor made to suit the requirements of our customers and we offer great value fixed departure holidays to travellers from the UAE.
We treat our customers to a truly impressive comfort vacation, followed by a unique caring service and picturesque environment.
Choose from the distinct travel packages availabe through luxury resorts and hotels, enhance the holidays with sweet memories through a number of luxurious vacation packages including Spa and Wellness, Golf, Villas and lots more.
City One’s quality policy will ensure tight control over the quality of travel and related services and our dedicated Corporate travel team keeps a close relationship with our clients to provide them with immediate response. With City One Tourism and Travel, every travel opportunity will be a moment to cherish and truly be an ‘Inspiration for pleasure’ and we will live up to our motto of “making holidays unforgettable”
We are seeking a detail-oriented typist to join our company. As a typist, you will be required to type up company documents from written media and audio recordings, record meeting minutes and notes, and check all written documents for errors. You will also be required to draft documents and perform a variety of clerical duties.
To be a successful typist, you should have a keen eye for detail and possess fast typing abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch typist should be able to spot grammatical errors quickly and have experience with a variety of documents and word processing software.
- Typing up company documents from dictation, audio recordings, written documents, and other media.
- Recording meeting minutes and notes.
- Drafting documents, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other written material.
- Reformatting, converting, and merging documents to conform to company specifications.
- Transcribing handwritten documents and audio recordings to digital documents.
- Proofreading completed work and correcting spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
- Managing and maintaining the physical and digital document filing system.
- Performing general office duties such as copying, scanning, printing, and answering phone calls and emails, among others.
- Ensuring that the office supplies are maintained and informing the supervisor of any issues or requirements.
- Typing speed of 50-80 words per minute.
- The ability to type from dictation.
- Proficiency in office software such as MS Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors.
- Excellent vocabulary and command of the English language.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with paper and digital document filing systems.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.