Ontario Jobs, Registered nurses (RNs) assess and evaluate patient conditions, and then plan, implement, provide, and document patient care in a manner that follows professional nursing standards and outlined practices.
Registered nurses usually do all of this in conjunction with doctors, nursing assistants, and other healthcare professionals. Registered nurses oftentimes have a specialty; common specialties include labor and delivery, oncology, critical care, medical-surgical, and much more. Most Registered nurses work in the state, local, or private hospitals.
|Hiring Organization||The Ottawa Hospital|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H 8L6|
No Canadian academic health sciences center sees more patients than The Ottawa Hospital. We serve 1.2 million people across Eastern Ontario, striving to provide each patient with the world-class care, exceptional service, and compassion that we would want for our loved ones.
In keeping with the Ontario Government’s Excellent Care for All Act, The Ottawa Hospital is pleased to share its patient declaration of values. The patient declaration of values will help The Ottawa Hospital continue to put patients first and move toward patient-centered care by clarifying what our community can expect from us as their hospital.
We, the employees, physicians, and volunteers of The Ottawa Hospital, are committed to providing each patient with the world-class care, exceptional service, and compassion that we would want for our loved ones. We hold ourselves accountable to high standards that are observable, measurable and apply to all departments and each and every role across our hospital.
- Provide all patient care in a manner that reflects respect for patient rights, dignity, values, cultural preferences, and expressed needs
- Assess patient’s physical, psychological, and social needs
- Assess pain and implement appropriate pain management techniques
- Develop, implement, and revise care plans that reflect the patient’s diagnosis and outline standards of care
- Involve patients and/or significant others in decisions regarding care
- Document patient history, symptoms, assessments, tests, and care according to guidelines
- Review patient history, diagnostics, and lab data, and report any abnormalities.
Skills & Requirements
- Must possess a current, valid RN license in the state of practice
- Certification in CPR
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare-related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to providing the best patient care possible
- Must have a general working knowledge of computers and department-specific software.
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Customer Interaction
- Advancement Opportunities
- Career Development
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Ontario Jobs.