Openings in Dubai, Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals.
They hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving. The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning.
Directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or operating unit within an organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in many instances.
|Hiring Organization||SAFCO International Trading Co. L.L.C.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1800 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Safco’s journey started, as a family-owned business founded and flourished under the leadership of CEO Mr. Ajit Singh Sawhney, whose vision & determination saw SAFCO diversifying its wings to all major food segments.
Since its inception, SAFCO has established & built its business model by maintaining long-term relationships with its clients, suppliers & business partners. Highly trusted and well recognized for our commitment to quality.
SAFCO prides itself on being one of the leading food product companies in UAE and a preferred supplier to the Foodservice and HORECA industry in UAE and internationally. We at SAFCO strongly aspire to be the leading importer, distributor, and exporter of food and non-food products in the Middle East to export markets.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties are to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Openings in Dubai.