Sharjah Cooperative Society Jobs Vacancies, Also known as operations Executive, operations Executive reports to the Chief Operating Officer. They develop company policies, monitor compliance, and oversee projects and budgets.
|Hiring Organization||Sharjah Cooperative Society|
|Post Name||Operation Executive|
A bachelor’s degree in operations management, project management, business management, or similar.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
The Sharjah Co-operative Society was founded by ministerial decrees the first cooperative society in the United Arab Emirates. This came under the directive of His Highness Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qassimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah.
The main objective of this was to spread cooperative services in Sharjah and to socially and economically raise the standard of living of its inhabitants by adopting the principles of cooperative organizations.
As part of our continuous development program and to offer more options and convenience, we have launched our e-commerce site. Now you can order from the comfort of your home or office, and have your shopping delivered to the location of your choice at a time that is convenient for you.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer about company processes and procedures.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews.
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Developing human resources policies, and monitoring compliance and performance.
- Proficiency in business operations management software, such as ProjectManager and SYSPRO.
- Product/service quality.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Revenue Increase.
- Competitive advantage.
- Motivated employees.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sharjah Cooperative Society Jobs Vacancies”.