Jobs in Singapore For Indian Graduates Freshers, We are searching for an organized self-starter to be our new operations assistant. The operations assistant’s responsibilities include reporting directly to the manager and fulfilling the Manager’s duties in their absence.
You should also be well-versed in internal operations, take minutes at meetings, forward and distribute mail as required, and prepare and file relevant documents.
To be successful as an operations assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
|Hiring Organization||Farallon Capital Asia Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Operations Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
Farallon invests across strategies and asset classes, responding to changes in markets and the investment opportunity set. We continually refine our investment strategies, process, and structure, providing the framework for our people to innovate and compete successfully.
Farallon’s organizing principle is the alignment of interests and of values. We build strong relationships with our long-term investors and each other. We are invested in each other’s success as we pursue superior investment returns.
Farallon seeks investments across asset classes and around the world through a process of bottom-up fundamental research and analysis emphasizing capital preservation. Our investment strategies include Credit Investments, Long/Short Equity, Merger Arbitrage, Risk Arbitrage, Real Estate Investments, and Direct Investments.
- Acting as second-in-command to the manager, and taking care of all duties in their absence.
- Assisting the Manager with operational issues.
- Scheduling meetings and team-building sessions as required.
- Promptly answering the questions of staff and other stakeholders.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents.
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Taking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Updating logs and order forms.
- Analyzing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A relevant certificate may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Additional courses in Business Writing and Elocution are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Hiring a Personal Assistant to Free Up Time.
- Delegating to a PA Develops Management Skills.
- Flexible Personal Assistant Availability.
- Access to a Broad Range of Skills and Experience.
- Improved Admin Capacity.
- Delegating Everyday Tasks.
- Balancing Your Work and Personal Life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Singapore For Indian Graduates Freshers”.