Walmart Jobs Calgary, An operations manager is a key part of a management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions,
As well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and helping promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
|Post Name||Operations Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 2K2|
Quality products at everyday low prices – that’s the promise Sam Walton made when he started Walmart, and it’s as true today more than 50 years later. We consider it both our mission and our privilege to give Canadians access to the products they need at the prices they can afford,
Both in stores and online at Walmart.ca.Walmart is honored to be one of Canada’s largest employers. And we continue growing, by adding more services, including online shopping at Walmart.ca, home delivery, and pickup at stores and other locations.
Every day, we help move our country’s economy forward by working with more than 2,100 Canadian suppliers. We’re also creating jobs and opportunities for people of all backgrounds and helping strengthen communities across the country.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Involvement in Decision-Making. Managers are 31% more likely than individual contributors to strongly agree that their opinions count at work.
- Autonomy and Control Over Their Work.
- Career Advancement and Development Opportunities.
- Motivating Pay Incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Walmart Jobs Calgary”.