Amazon Careers Calgary, Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and helping promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position.
A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus. An operations manager is a key part of a management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures.
|Post Name||Operations Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 5000 To CAD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3K 0R1|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
We hold ourselves and each other accountable for demonstrating the Leadership Principles through our actions every day. Our Leadership Principles describe how Amazon does business, how leaders lead, and how we keep the customer at the center of our decisions.
Our unique Amazon culture, described by our Leadership Principles, helps us relentlessly pursue our mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company, best employer, and safest place to work. Leaders are owners. They think long-term and don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Stock option.
- Performance bonuses.
- Profit sharing, health, and dental insurance.
- Sick leave.
- Paid vacations.
- And retirement savings plans.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Careers Calgary”.