Amazon Singapore Careers, The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintaining the physical infrastructure of AWS.
Ensuring the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost. In the Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team, you will have the chance to work on the most advanced technologies in a dynamic environment with expanding opportunities.
If you enjoy working in a strong and close-knit diverse team, the Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the place to be Data Center Engineering Operation (DCEO) is seeking individuals who are motivated, self-starters, eager to learn, passionate, and committed to joining us.
|Post Name||Operations Tech|
|Qualification||Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Building Services/Facilities Management/any related Engineering discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 8000 Per Month|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Teams around the world invent on behalf of our customers every day to meet their desire for lower prices, better selection, and convenient services. One way we guarantee a wide selection of products is through the 1.7 million small and medium businesses around the world selling on Amazon.com and offering more options for customers.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
Skills & Requirements
- A driver’s license.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Better performance.
- Improved flexibility.
- Increase operational standards.
- Enhanced security orchestration.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Singapore Careers”.