Warehouse Jobs Swindon, An order selector works in a warehouse or stockroom to select, store, pack, and monitor the inventory of products and fill customer orders correctly. Also known as a picker or warehouse selector, an order selector ensures items are properly packaged for shipping and will arrive safely at their destination.
|Post Name||Order Selector|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Swindon, England, United Kingdom SN3 4NS|
Our approach is to be fair, open, and honest in everything that we do, irrespective of whether you’re a customer, one of our suppliers, or a Government department. These principles underpin our business and help us to comply with all relevant UK and industry regulations.
Aldi makes every day amazing. But amazing doesn’t happen overnight so that’s why we’re making changes to be better and better every single day. We’re not just working on the things you know us for, we’re working to be better for you, our society, and the environment so we can reach amazing, together!
- Reading customer orders accurately.
- Locating and selecting the specific warehouse items to fulfill the customer’s order.
- Operating forklifts and other warehouse machinery to stack items and prepare orders for shipping.
- Placing the prepared orders in the correct dock slips for loading onto shipping trucks.
- Performing visual inspections of orders to ensure they are correct and ready for shipment.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an order selector may be advantageous.
- Experience with inventory management and good computer skills.
- A forklift or other machinery license.
- Good mechanical skills to operate machinery and equipment.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Warehouse Jobs Swindon”.