Indeed Jobs in Ottawa For Freshers, The clerk will perform administrative tasks consisting of reception desk duties, appointment booking, referral processing, and general clerical duties. The post holder will carry out all duties in accordance with high-level customer care standards, with the aim to provide excellent patient care and experience.
Our medical facility is currently searching for an experienced and friendly medical records clerk to join our administrative team. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including collecting patient information, issuing medical files, filing medical records, and processing patient admissions and discharge papers.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of medical terminology, processes, and administrative duties. To excel in this position, you should also demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills.
|Hiring Organization||The Ottawa Hospital General Campus|
|Post Name||Outpatient Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 40000 To CAD 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H 8L6|
The Ottawa Hospital also plays an active role in promoting and improving health within our community. The Ottawa Hospital collaborates with a wide range of partners to address the needs of the community and to build a strong, integrated system for regional healthcare delivery.
The Ottawa Hospital functions in English and French while striving to meet the needs of the culturally diverse community we serve. To provide each patient with the world-class care, exceptional service, and compassion we would want for our loved ones.
It is our hope that this revitalized strategy will guide the growth of our clinical, research, and educational programs, and enable a renewed commitment, ownership, and energy across the hospital toward achieving our four strategic goals:
- Gathering patient demographic and personal information.
- Issuing medical files to persons and agencies according to laws and regulations.
- Helping with departmental audits and investigations.
- Distributing medical charts to the appropriate departments of the hospital.
- Maintaining quality and accurate records by following hospital procedures.
- Ensuring patient charts, paperwork, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
- Filing all patients’ medical records and information.
- Supplying the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
- Completing clerical duties, including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology and administration processes.
- Proficient in information management programs and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organization skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Ability to fast-track your career. The path to becoming a medical secretary is relatively short compared to other professions within the health field.
- You get to build relationships with staff and patients.
- Great salary.
- Flexible career options.
- Ability to work in a team.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed Jobs in Ottawa For Freshers”.