Packing Helper Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a highly organized packer to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items, and packing items into the shipping containers.
To be successful as a packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good packer is efficient and careful not to damage items. Also known as packagers, packers prepare items for shipping by weighing, labeling, and packing them into shipping containers.
Packers are workers who prepare finished products for packaging and shipment. They do so by checking that the items they need to pack are present before wrapping them securely according to company standards or requirements, then loading up the goods on pallets ready for shipping.
|Hiring Organization||IPAC Industrial Packaging|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Our company has more than 30 years of experience in Packing. IPAC brings you more than 30 years of research and application and exclusively proposes the IPAC Gas Packing solution for long-term preservation. Comprised of mobile specialists, our team is trained in all of our services.
IPAC packaging processes and crating can all be done at your premises, at external yards, or in our workshop. We even offer in-house contracts. IPAC has created the IPAC process which is a unique gas packaging solution.
This process ensures physical-chemical protection under a modified atmosphere which is extremely safe. With our expertise, experienced staff, and innovative packaging methods, we are guaranteed to meet all your packaging needs. The possibilities are endless…
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging to ensure items arrive at their destination.
- Identify and dispose of defective items before they are shipped to customers.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical strength and stamina.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Multi-provider portability.
- Improved stability.
- Greater testability.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Packing Helper Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.