Packing Job Mississauga, Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
A packager helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport. Another common name for this position is product packager.
|Hiring Organization||Atlantic Packaging Products Ltd.|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 1H3|
Welcome to Atlantic Packaging Products, a company rich in history, with a dynamic culture, driven to provide customers with innovative and sustainable packaging products, while delivering unrivaled customer satisfaction.
From corrugated packaging, paper bags, retail displays, pre-print, supply and inventory management, paper mills, and recycling, Atlantic is strategically positioned to provide customers with a total packaging solution.
We listen, understand, and cater to every business’s unique requirements and offer packaging solutions tailored to their individual requirements. Our solutions are trusted by customers as we help streamline their packaging demands better.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills & Requirements
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Financial planning resources.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Packing Job Mississauga.