Packing Jobs in Dubai Free Visa, A packager helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport. Another common name for this position is product packager.
As one of the final checkpoints between buyer and manufacturer, packagers perform several important functions. They must ensure that all items are in proper working order. Any defective items must be discarded according to company procedures.
Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
|Hiring Organization||Al Yashfa Facilities Management Services|
|Post Name||Honey Packing Helper|
|Qualification||High school diploma/ GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1300 To AED 1400 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
As a trusted facility management company in Dubai, our FM services are offered at all stages of a building’s life cycle, from design, construction, and DLP to building operations and community management.
hr available is a globally recognized leading job site for professionals. Our mission is to help recruiters and job consultancies to find great talents like you. We support many worldwide organizations and businesses in their talent acquisition.
Find thousands of remote and onsite hybrid job listings around the world from many reputed organizations and head-hunters on our website.
We strive to put our job seekers first by providing them with quality services to connect with their right employers and search for job vacancies and post CV’s free of cost. We are here to connect the candidates with the head hunters to fill their needs and dreams.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/ GED.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
1. Comprehensive career profiles enhancing profile visibility to the right recruiter
2. Opportunites page featuring thousands of job postings around the world
3. A wide network of head-hunters to help the job seekers in finding the right job
4. A platform for the job seekers to build career-long relationships with recruiters
5. Smooth, Easy & quick process ensuring compatibility with all platforms and social networks
6. Confidentiality to your data and search, our key benefit
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Packing Jobs in Dubai Free Visa”.