Packaging Executive Job Opening
- OrganizationName : TOPSOIL LED
- Post Name : Packager
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : 20000/- To 25000/- Per Month
- Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India 462003
Topsoil is the upper, outermost layer of soil, usually the top 5–10 inches (13–25 cm). It has the highest concentration of organic matter and microorganisms and is where most of the Earth’s biological soil activity occurs.
Topsoil is composed of mineral particles, organic matter, water, and air. Organic matter varies in quantity on different soils. The strength of soil structure decreases with the presence of organic matter, creating weak bearing capacities.
Organic matter condenses and settles in different ways under certain conditions, such as roadbeds and foundations. The structure becomes affected once the soil is dehydrated. Dehydrated topsoil volume substantially decreases and may suffer wind erosion
A packaging manager is a person whose job is to supervise a packaging operation, usually in a factory or warehouse. You will be responsible for overseeing other employees within the operation and ensuring that goods are packed correctly and in time for distribution.
Analyze and determine all standards for packaging lines and ensure compliance to all schedule for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively. Manage all work according to packing schedule and maintain an inventory of materials and completion of all projects with required timeframe.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Technical skills.
- Good teamworking abilities.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.