Painter Jobs London, We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces.
Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting the correct paints and primers. To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and within budget.
Painters use paint, tools, and materials such as plaster, to change the appearance and texture of buildings, walls, and other structures. They may operate alone or alongside other painters or construction workers.
|Hiring Organization||Daniel Owen Ltd (Previously Workmates & Daniel Owen Ltd)|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 14 To GBP 16 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 5BD|
Today’s job market is fierce, especially in sectors such as construction, property services, facilities management, and the like. Finding workers is a challenge, and finding good, reliable workers raises the bar considerably higher.
At the same time, the job market isn’t necessarily easy if you’re looking for work either. The site location, the people you work with, and how well you’re treated, really matter – whether you’re there for a few weeks or for the long-term.
We know because we’ve been in your shoes. That’s why it’s good to have a recruitment company with local knowledge and industry expertise on your side, whether you’re looking for work or for workers.
At Daniel Owen, we believe in treating people the way they’d like to be treated. Our commitment to paying on time, every time, returning calls and regularly visiting sites, as well as our loyalty programs, means that we have a strong team, dedicated to placing good candidates in great jobs.
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
- The painting develops your creativity.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Painting supports your emotional well-being.
- Builds your problem-solving skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Painter Jobs London”.