National Paint Sharjah Careers, We are searching for a deadline-driven painter with great attention to detail. The painter will be expected to use color theory principles to match shades, follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces.
To be successful as a painter, you should have great stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand clients’ visions, follow directions, and complete projects on time and to budget.
|Hiring Organization||National Paints|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1200 To AED 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
National Paints is a third-generation business, built on a family’s entrepreneurial vision and values. Our story begins, when Faeq Ibrahim Sayegh opened a building materials shop on a bustling merchant street in Amman, Jordan.
Saleem Sayegh saw an opportunity in the United Arab Emirates and opened a factory in Sharjah. The plant became the epicenter of National Paints’ journey of growth as it became the region’s biggest paints and coatings factory.
Today, National Paints products improve, protect and uplift projects and properties across 80 countries. Yet, we remain under family stewardship, and our approach is still built on Sayegh’s family values. We take pride in what we do and hold ourselves to exacting standards.
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Use filters such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
- Cultivates Emotional Growth.
- Expands Creative Growth.
- Enhances Problem-Solving and Motor Skills.
- Promotes Stress Relief.
- Bolsters Memory.
- Stimulates an Optimistic Attitude.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “National Paint Sharjah Careers”.