Paralegal Jobs London, Our legal practice is seeking to hire a paralegal to join our team of legal researchers. You will be supporting our practice by preparing documents like affidavits and legal correspondence, as well as organizing and maintaining files.
You will also be asked to file pleadings with court clerks and help prepare for trials by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as required. To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
You will also need to be able to multitask effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment. The Paralegal will assist attorney(s) by providing clerical and research support services including document preparation and review; interviewing clients and witnesses; research, investigations, and fact-checking; and trial preparation.
|Hiring Organization||Lester Aldridge Solicitors|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 4300 To GBP 5300 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2M 6UR|
At Lester Aldridge, we are proud of our reputation and history. We can trace our origins back to 1796 and have grown to be the largest law firm in Dorset, with a national reputation in many areas of law. As well as our Bournemouth head office, we also have offices in Southampton and London, meaning we can offer our clients city expertise at regional rates.
We are known for our ability to offer top-quality advice in a straightforward way, making us accessible and easy to deal with, on a regional, national and international basis.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We believe that every client has their own unique requirements and we tailor our ways of working by thoroughly understanding their business or personal circumstances.
We believe that through listening to our client’s needs, concerns, and expectations we can deliver a solution that is innovative, realistic and delivers the optimal result for our client.
- for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Filing pleadings with the court clerk.
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
- Keeping the law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes.
Skills & Requirements
- Certificate of completion from an ABA-approved paralegal certification program of education and training, or an associate degree in paralegal studies.
- Associate degree.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents, and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Office administration experience.
- Chance to Help Others.
- Always Learning.
- Immense Research.
- Good Salary.
- Job Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Paralegal Jobs London”.