Paralegal Jobs Singapore, Paralegals support lawyers by maintaining, drafting documents, organizing files, calling on legal witnesses, maintaining a legal library, and more. They are also known as a legal assistant or legal secretary.
They may work for a family law office, corporate legal department, company in-house counsel, personal injury attorney, real estate attorney, and many other types of lawyers. Our legal practice is seeking to hire a paralegal to join our team of legal researchers.
You will be supporting our practice by preparing documents like affidavits and legal correspondence, as well as organizing and maintaining files. You will also be asked to file pleadings with court clerks and help prepare for trials by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as required.
|Hiring Organization||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree, preferably with a Paralegal Studies Certificate or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4200 To SGD 4800 Per Month|
On May 8, Dr. John Pemberton served the world’s first Coca-Cola at Jacobs’ Pharmacy in Atlanta, Ga. From that one iconic drink, we’ve evolved into a total beverage company. The Coca-Cola Company’s Legal Team in the ASEAN & South Pacific Operating Unit,
With a particular focus on Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia & PNG. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team with company secretarial, contractual, marketing, and intellectual property matters,
As well as the general paralegal and administrative tasks. Core attributes are thriving in a busy environment, being a strong team player, enjoying being a part of a Globally networked organization, being highly self-motivated, having excellent attention to detail
- Filing pleadings with the court clerk.
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
- Keeping the law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years as a paralegal or equivalent role.
- Clear and concise communication – written and verbal.
- Autonomy – Work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Confidentiality – Ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues with maturity and professionalism.
- Technologically savvy – the ability to use Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, and comfortable learning new technologies.
- Organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Passionate about our products and business and being part of a winning team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree, preferably with a Paralegal Studies Certificate or equivalent.
- Always Learning.
- Assists in Building People Skills.
- Enhance Communication Skills.
- Immense Research.
- Good Salary.
- Job Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Paralegal Jobs Singapore”.