Part Time Data Entry Job Opening
- Organization Name : Douglas College
- Post Name : Data Entry
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Work Hours : 4 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : CAD 2500 To CAD 3500 Per Month
- Location : New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada V3K 0M4
Douglas College strives to be an integral part of its community. Through research projects, on campus organizations and institutional planning we want to help make our community, and the world, a better place.
Research at the College is facilitated by the Research and Innovation Office (RIO). RIO fosters pure and applied research at Douglas College. We support faculty in pursuit of their research goals in the context of a teaching-oriented institution. RIO connects faculty to research funding and students to research programs. Through strong partnerships with local groups, we take applied research to the community.
Douglas College is named after Sir James Douglas, Hudson’s Bay Company Chief Factor and Governor of Vancouver Island and British Columbia, and husband of Amelia Connolly, a Métis woman of Cree ancestry.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.