Project Design Engineer Services
|Post Name||Project Design Engineer Services|
|Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power)|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupants’ intuitive buildings.
Which are comfortable, safe, secure, and energy efficient. Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work.
We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress, and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Managed Service division as the Network Operations and Projects Head and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging, And Future-Oriented!
- Working as a project design engineer within the project execution team to support the Project Manager for substation design.
- Responsible for engineering new and existing distribution networks including material list/bill of materials and accordingly preparing the drawings for customer approvals.
- Maintain engineering register, prepare submission drawings, and ensure approvals from customers, clarification of comments, drawing updates, and getting final dossier approval.
- Liaising with factories for engineering clarifications.
- To be able to prepare new, existing drawings, markups, and modifications for primarily for Transformers, Medium & Low voltage, control & protections, bus duct, and cabling systems to fulfill the customer specification and requirements. Knowledge of Civil and MEP systems
- To be able to configure hardware and optimized design for Medium Networks to fulfill the customer specification and requirements.
- To work out the material list of control and protection for Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Switchgear.
- Preparation of cable engineering, interconnection diagram cable list, etc.
- To be able to optimize the control and protection philosophy in line with the customer specifications
- To be able to report design variation to superior and project manager
- Support and co-operate with the equipment manufacturers during the manufacturing process
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Have experience primarily in Utilities and Oil & Gas projects
- Understanding the specifications and requirements of the customers in LGR
- Well-versant with PC application software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, VISIO, etc.) especially with engineering software such as ELCAD and AUTOCAD
- At least 6-10 years of experience dealing with the required Job profile
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Preferable 2 years of collaboration with international teams to fit into the word-wide oriented engineering and other organizational structure
What Else Do You Need To Know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of Society.
Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information At, Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here