Accounts Executive Job For Part Time
- Organization Name : Sanvi Powertech
- Post Name : Accounts Executive
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Work Hours : 4 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 15000/- To 20000/- Per Month
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560079
Sanvi Powertech, Bengaluru is led a team of experienced professionals with wide ranging experience manufacture of electrical equipment related to T&D, execution of EPC contracts for IPP for setting up Renewable energy projects (Solar, wind, mini-hydel and bio-mass), e-bop for thermal plants and O&M activities for Renewable energy plants.
Our group of Professional Engineers provide custom based end to end solutions in the field of Renewable Energy ( Mini , Hydro, Wind, Solar and Biomass.)Transmission and Distribution. (System Voltage Levels (400V to 400 KV) and electrical balance of plant services under one umbrella.
We also offer EPC services -Solar PV Rooftop plants and Solar Water Heater (Rooftop Solar Water Heater for Residential and Commercial Purposes.) We offer operation and Maintenance of substation and transmission line up to 220KV , Renewable Energy ( Ground Based Roof top , Solar Plants , Wind Energy Plants , Solar Water Heater , Hydel Plants.
We also offer AMC / repair services for all major electrical related equipment. (Industry based electrical equipments . E.g.: Battery, Motor , UPS, transformers etc. )
We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Account Executive Requirements
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Account Executive Skills
- Working knowledge of particular sales industry.
- Networking and negotiation skills.
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge.
- Address : 110-106, 8th Cross Rd, NHCS Layout, 3rd Stage 4th Block, SBI Staff Colony, Basaveshwar Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560079
- Email ID : [email protected]
- Phone : 080 2977 9696
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.