|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Post Name||Research Analyst|
|Qualification||A degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a business discipline or a post-graduate degree in a similar field would be preferable.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
To provide a full research service to the business by identifying, prioritizing, designing, and managing research projects by commissioning and supervising the fieldwork, conducting analysis, and reporting the findings.
By having a full understanding of how the business operates, propose solutions and recommendations that the business can directly implement via presentations of qualitative/timely data to the Senior Management with regard to business opportunities and performance thus ensuring a high-quality service to various departments within the Emirates Group. Manage external suppliers to ensure the best deal and put quality control processes in place in order to ensure top-quality services.
Job Outline: –
- By having a full understanding of the business? units needs, to be the central point of contact for all their research needs. Identify, prioritize and develop research projects to support the end-user department, link findings from various sources to enrich the data, and present actionable recommendations to all levels within the business unit.
- Develop the annual research budget and plan. Set, monitor, and develop key performance indicators.
- Manage, prioritize and implement research requirements of the business units to ensure that pressing research issues are investigated and analyzed and that findings and proposed recommendations are presented to Senior Management for their immediate consideration and action.
- Manage the costs on each project to ensure they are within the annual budget.
- Monitor and check the distribution and scheduling of surveys to ensure that respondents are not targeted more than once on the same day.
- Manage and develop projects for allocated departments across the Emirates Group and provide effective and valuable feedback in a timely and accurate manner to the Senior Management with an aim of highlighting issues and proposing solutions.
- Fully explore the data to provide new insights by customer segment, to aid the business in providing more focused and targeted services to meet consumer needs.
- Ensure that third-party suppliers deliver projects on time and in a cost-effective manner and develop existing contacts to establish new research projects.
- Create and monitor a comprehensive database of customer and competitor profiles
- Coordinate with external research consultants and provide information that will be utilized to enhance surveys conducted and summarise/distribute results in order to provide Senior Management with feedback that needs to be reviewed and implemented in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage outside suppliers who will be used for running studies and surveys to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services
- Play an active role in the preparation of the annual budget and tracking expenditure on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise and coordinate with local educational institutions to bring together part-time manpower and train them in conducting face-to-face interviews and delegate administration tasks (i.e. packing, sorting, data capture, etc.) and be responsible for the supervision of these part-time staff.
- The job holder along with Manager Market Research will develop and maintain Research links with established airline bodies aircraft manufacturers, and airlines to ensure maximum benefit in furthering our corporate research capabilities.
- Represent the Group in activities within the research and travel industries (Market Research Society, ESOMAR, IATA) to ensure we remain at the forefront of developments in these fields. Liaise with external research consultants and gain information in order to keep abreast with new research techniques and software applications that will benefit the Emirates Group
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 + experience in Market research out of which 3 years in a supervisory position, managing staff and suppliers, preferably with an airline or travel-related industry.
- A degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a business discipline or a post-graduate degree in a similar field would be preferable.
- Knowledge: – Market Research techniques, good knowledge of MS packages such as MS Excel, and MS Access, and an understanding of statistical software such as Statistical Product and Service Solutions (SPSS).
- Should have knowledge and interest in human behavior – The job holder must possess strong communication skills: the ability to prepare written reports and present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team. – Should also possess good negotiating abilities to deal with external suppliers.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance, and more.
Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stay around the world.
You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.