Part Time Jobs In London For Students With No Experience, We are looking for a patient tutor who excelled in the subject or subjects they are wanting to help the student with. A tutor’s responsibilities include preparing lessons that are grade and subject-appropriate, asking students about upcoming assessments, and providing parents with progress updates.
|Hiring Organization||Kensington Primary Academy|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W14 8PU|
Welcome to Kensington Primary Academy I would like to wish you a very warm welcome to Kensington Primary. We offer a unique experience for the children, whilst always ensuring they are safe, happy, and enjoying the richest learning opportunities.
Of course skills in English and Maths are extremely important, but we also offer the primary knowledge curriculum giving children the bedrock of key knowledge to allow them to develop into successful learners.
Specialist teaching in Art, Music and Physical Development enhances the curriculum even further as well as a growing number of after-school clubs and events. We have high expectations of the children in their conduct and learning behaviors and we are very proud of how well they reach those high standards.
- Remain up to date with the school curriculum and subject-specific content.
- Be punctual to all appointments.
- Travel to students’ homes to provide lessons.
- Ensure that if any changes need to be made to meeting times, it is done in a reasonable time frame.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- A driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
- Be punctual and professional.
- Improves academic performance.
- Improves attitude towards learning and school.
- Encourages self-paced and self-directed learning.
- Improves self-esteem and confidence.
- Improves work and study habits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Part Time Jobs In London For Students With No Experience.