Part Time Jobs in Mississauga For Students, A fitness instructor, also known as a personal trainer, provides training and instruction of fitness programs to individuals and groups. The fitness instructor engages clients in exercise routines and weight loss programs and helps them to reach their individual goals.
We are looking for an accredited fitness instructor to join our organization and implement training programs for our clients. The fitness instructor is responsible for accurately fitness levels. They should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness
To be successful as a fitness instructor, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your client’s fitness needs. You should while still being a team player.
|Hiring Organization||Anytime Fitness|
|Post Name||Fitness Instructor|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30000 To CAD 33000 Per Year|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5R 3V2|
It’s simple, really. At Anytime Fitness, our mission is to help people thrive through a fit and active lifestyle. Smart businesses share a similar mission for their employees, one where workers are encouraged to improve their health and fitness levels.
Increase their energy and productivity, and lower their healthcare spending. The Anytime Fitness Employee Wellness Program makes it possible for companies of all sizes to encourage wellness at work.
Companies of any size can make an affordable investment in the health of their employees and, lately, many do. With Anytime Fitness as your workplace wellness partner, you can implement the program that is best suited for you.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensure the safety of clients during training sessions.
- Conduct an initial assessment of clients’ body measurements.
- Monitor BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivate clients who have reached a plateau in weight loss.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deliver excellent results.
- You’ll get an individualized plan.
- Flexible schedule and format.
- Promotes exercise variety.
- Nutritional advice.
- Helps your mental health.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Part Time Jobs in Mississauga For Students.