Part Time Jobs Oldbury, We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender will greet customers,
Learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
|Hiring Organization||MY Flamingos – Street Food | Mobile Bar | Cocktail Masterclass|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom B18 4DF|
Our Open Bar Packages are including mobile bar unit hire, cocktail bartender hire, customized menus, glassware, ice & garnishes. A certain bar tab will be included in the packages to spend at the bar on the day. Also, we can supply cocktails, mocktails, wine, prosecco, bottles of beer, cider, or spirits. or soft drinks.
If you have a particular theme/ cocktails in mind we can make it a reality. We will suggest 6 theme cocktail choices and you can choose 3 out of 6 theme cocktails. In the past, we have successfully organized Harry Potter, Chinese New Year, and Rum Runner Cocktail Making events.
You and your guests will be welcomed with a themed cocktail on arrival to start the party. Before the fun really starts. Our cocktail mixologist will teach the group to make 3 theme cocktails of their choice with special skills.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- You can work with people.
- Being a bartender can be exciting.
- You can create your own drinks.
- Barkeepers can make many new connections.
- An easy time to find a partner.
- Especially suitable if you love the nightlife.
- Decent job security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Part Time Jobs Oldbury.