|Hiring Organization||Lexus of Royal Oak|
|Post Name||MARKETING MANAGER|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3R 1R8|
Lexus of Royal Oak is Calgary’s newest Lexus dealership located in Calgary’s growing Northwest Automall. We take pride in representing one of the most respected brands in the world and we are looking for a Part-Time Marketing Manager who can help us move our brand and company forward in all areas of marketing.
We are seeking an outgoing, creative, organized, passionate, and multi-tasker with the passion and leadership capabilities to handle and execute all things marketing for our dealership. With a focus on video content and social media. This position will work with our management team and outside marketing company with the goal of increasing our dealership’s revenues and leads through creative marketing strategies.
Social Media and Content Creation
- Create company-related daily posts/stories and posting calendar
- Engage with our loyalty partner merchant network and involve them in our social media strategy
- Work on creatives for special dates greetings
- Update all social media sites and promote various offerings.
- Increase social media engagement through various tracking measurements then formulate strategies to optimize and increase further engagement
- Take photos and create video content and edit weekly to add to our social media and related marketing efforts to increase our overall engagement with our guests.
- Upload photo’s/video to YouTube and other mediums and use proper tagging to increase performance
- Take on an influencer role in the company and be in videos yourself. Also, engage with other staff members to become involved in videos.
- Create, Monitor trends in social media tools, trends, applications, and conversations
- Update and monitor content and Engage on social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
Other Related Marketing Responsibilities:
- Manage our relationship with our other marketing vendors
- Send out various messages such as email campaigns/texts to our database related to events, and information about our company.
- Put together a monthly/yearly budget and submit various claims for reimbursement
- Understand and work with our digital marketing agency to develop digital marketing campaigns and provide them with current content and offers.
- Help put together packages for various charity events
- Occasionally come up with in-house POP material
- Help organize annual and semi-annual dealership and guest events
- Become familiar with our company loyalty program and be our loyalty champion.
- Plan and execute various grassroots, guest events/initiatives from time to time-related to product launches, golf tournaments, and others.
- Design and produce marketing material for print and online.
- Track and make recommendations for current as well as future marketing opportunities
The ideal candidate will have experience in and Responsibilities related to the below:
- Experience in photography, Videography, and editing.
- Be responsible for coming up with video/photography content/writing and uploading it to the various social media platforms. Create a calendar of social Have an established personal online presence and be active in blogging and commenting
- Be proficient in all social channels and have the ability to think strategically
- Be creative and relevant
- Have experience in content writing.
- Be a professional with strong communication/writing skills
- Have a solid understanding of analytics, SEO, and social media platforms and monitoring tools
- Be a forward and innovative thinker
- Have a proven ability to understand and run paid ad placements and sponsored content across social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc. and monitor for ROI
- Have above-average experience with Adobe’s suite of creative applications and video editing software and skills in graphic design including vector graphics
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable by themselves doing videos representing the company and have the ability to entice others in the company to become more involved with social media.
Lexus of Royal Oak is a family-run company that works hard to create a culture where everyone feels like a family. Our company values are *Being Progressive, *Fostering growth and opportunity for staff Acting with Integrity and Authenticity *Showing Respect for Staff and Guests alike, and Having Self Accountability.
We offer a state-of-the-art facility, comprehensive benefits plan, and Competitive Compensation Plan. The annual Income will range for this position will vary greatly depending on marketing experience and qualifications. Compensation will be discussed in further detail at the interview stage.