Virtual Game Facilitator – Freelance
- Company Name : FM EXHIBITION INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Work Hours : 4 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : SGD 1000 To SGD 1500 Per Month
- Location : Singapore 199011
As one of the largest B2B platforms in Singapore with > 300k monthly users, we help businesses to connect with quality B2B vendors across service categories such as eCommerce Web Development, Digital Marketing, Cybersecurity, ERP, IoT, AR/VR etc.
On the other hand, we enable vendors to acquire a blue ocean of clients with the right profiles.
Harnessing the power of data science, our proprietary algorithms intertwine millions of pieces of company info from the web, government, community members and data partners.
With The Grid, you can now methodologically explore, evaluate and engage your ideal business partners with insights, not guesswork.
Work from home advantages are plenty for employees for the following reasons.
- Savings in extra expense.
- Exclusion of commute time.
- More independence.
- Improved communication.
- Better productivity.
- More flexibility.
- Broader spectrum of recruitment.
- Higher staff retention.
- Must have own laptop or desktop with good internet connection
- Knowledge in zoom is a must
- Have experience or have played an escape room before
- Strong command of verbal/written English
- Be able to explain clues and answer and support live escape room game online
- Able to multi-task
- Able to communicate and express effectively when explaining scenarios and puzzles to customers
- Available to commence training on 1st December 2021
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.