Parts Advisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are currently looking for Parts Advisor to work for Toyota & Lexus in Dubai. This role is the representation of the brand & parts division to the customer and maintains
Customer relations to ensure an end-to-end engaged customer journey in part operation (retail counter and workshop), that leads to parts supply and revenue achievement & customer retention.
|Hiring Organization||Al Futtaim Private Company LLC|
|Post Name||Parts Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East,
Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enable the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
As a diversified organization, we bring the quality and reputation of more than 200 companies into your life. Al-Futtaim’s 33,000 dedicated employees are committed to helping you make the right choice – no matter your location or need – in sectors as varied as automotive, retail, real estate, and finance.
- Achieve financial objectives by upselling, discount control, and promoting accessories to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Enhance customer retention through consultation on customer needs & parts requirements, as per recommended maintenance schedule, to ensure a long-term relationship with the customers.
- Coordinate with the Job controllers and Service Advisors on the status of parts, its availability, quotation, and order/arrival and ensure timely progress updates of Vehicles to customers and maintain the on-time delivery commitment.
- Active compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures, Company policies & Distributor Programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
- Ensure open and closure of sale order/reservations to optimise stock level & revenue & mitigate the risk of financial loss on a daily basis
- Ensure accurate information capture of customer details on SAP for effective customer data management
Skills & Requirements
- Spare parts sales experience in the automotive industry
- Good sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge with parts catalog
- Good systems knowledge preferably with SAP
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Parts Advisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.