Pen Packing Work From Home in Kanpur, A packager helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport. Another common name for this position is product packager.
As one of the final checkpoints between buyer and manufacturer, packagers perform several important functions. They must ensure that all items are in proper working order. Any defective items must be discarded according to company procedures.
Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
|Qualification||High school diploma/ GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||100/- To 150/- Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
With over 25 years of nib designing and fabrication experience, we ensure that our customers are offered a varied product line constituting robust quality and beautifully crafted designs.
The long history of the company and strong financial stability have forever made our suppliers loyal and customers happy.
The vast and diversified industry interface that we envisage is a strength that has always made us to take challenges beyond the conventional practices and create products that truly bring out a sense of style and sophistication. We don’t just produce, we create art, symbolizing knowledge, truth & success.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/ GED.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Pen Packing Work From Home in Kanpur”.