Urgent Job Opening For Fresher
- Organization Name : Reynolds International Pen Company
- Post Name : Packager
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 15000/- To 20000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400002
Named after Milton Reynolds (1892-1976), entrepreneur and manufacturer of the first ball point pen, the first Reynolds pen debuted in New York at the 32nd Street store on the morning of October 29, 1945. The day the pen went on sale, an estimated 5,000 shoppers stormed the shop, and approximately 50 NYPD officers had to be dispatched for crowd control.
Beginning with the debut in 1945 of its iconic 045 writing pen, Reynolds has continued to provide high quality writing instruments to consumers globally.
Today, Reynolds is one of the most well-known brands in the Indian market with fabulous top-of-mind awareness and carries various much-in-demand products that include Trimax, Racer Gel, Jetter Classic, Brite and Champ. Reynolds Pens are now the favourite pens among millions in India and around the world.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
Packagers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each container. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, and other products to protect the item. Packagers must keep a clean work area and observe all company safety standards.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Technical skills.
- Good teamworking abilities.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.