Personal Assistant Jobs London, A personal assistant is often appointed to assist a single person within the organization. The duties and tasks of a personal assistant will vary depending on the requirements of the employer.
These include answering phone calls, recording notes and messages received, scheduling meetings, reserving venues, arranging travel arrangements, and many more. The typical career progression for personal assistants is an executive personal assistant role.
Although a high school diploma or equivalent is the minimum educational requirement to be a personal assistant, the majority of employers prefer candidates that possess a certificate from a secretarial school.
|Hiring Organization||News UK|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 11 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 9GF|
Our strength lies in the talent, experience, and abilities of our people and the values that drive them. Passion, curiosity, bravery, and optimism permeate our entire organization. From Executives to Senior Management, to every member of staff in every function.
These qualities allow them to thrive in the climate of constant reinvention, interpretation, adaptation, and improvement of a fast-moving, highly creative, multichannel media business.
A faithful recorder of the times for more than 200 years. It is authoritative, credible, responsible, trusted, and a part of the nation’s cultural heritage. A premium British brand recognized the world over.
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conferences
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the employer
- Perform as a liaison between the employer and household staff as required
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary
- Manage the employer’s calendar and appointment scheduling
- Read and write correspondence in mail or email form
Skills & Requirements
- A certificate from a secretarial school preferred
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant required
- Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and social skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
- Delegating to a PA Develops Management Skills.
- Flexible Personal Assistant Availability.
- Access to a Broad Range of Skills and Experience.
- Improved Admin Capacity.
- Delegating Everyday Tasks.
- Balancing Your Work and Personal Life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Personal Assistant Jobs London”.