Royal Mail Jobs London, Personal assistants perform secretarial work and provide senior managers with day-to-day administrative support. Their duties include answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements. They may also be required to organize events.
|Hiring Organization||Royal Mail Group|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 32000 To GBP 35000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom NW1 1AA|
Royal Mail collects, sorts, and delivers letters and parcels. As the UK’s sole designated Universal Service Provider, Royal Mail delivers a ‘one-price-goes-anywhere’ service on a range of letters and parcels to over 31 million addresses across the UK, six days a week.
We are an international business that provides postal and delivery services across our extensive networks. To connect customers, companies, and countries. Our values, which shape our culture, underpin everything we do. We focus on our customers and on providing reliable and convenient value-for-money services. We want our people to be proud to work for our businesses.
To build a more balanced and diverse parcels-led, international business. nThe Group consists of two principal operations. Our UK-based operation, which includes Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide (Royal Mail), and our international operation, General Logistics Systems (GLS).
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Hiring a Personal Assistant to Free Up Time.
- Delegating to a PA Develops Management Skills.
- Flexible Personal Assistant Availability.
- Access to a Broad Range of Skills and Experience.
- Improved Admin Capacity.
- Delegating Everyday Tasks.
- Balancing Your Work and Personal Life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Royal Mail Jobs London”.