Hays Recruitment London Jobs, We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required. To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support. Personal assistants perform secretarial work and provide senior managers with day-to-day administrative support. Their duties include answering phone calls and managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements.
|Hiring Organization||Hays London Ebury Gate|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1W 0NT|
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- More free time. The biggest advantage to having a personal assistant is that he or she can free up your time.
- Developing management skills.
- More flexibility.
- Compiled skills.
- Trusted eyes and ears.
- 4 tips to choose a personal assistant.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hays Recruitment London Jobs”.