Part-Time Jobs in Cardiff, We are looking for a compassionate personal care assistant to support clients living with physical, emotional, or cognitive impairments. Your duties will include performing basic housekeeping duties and assisting with personal hygiene.
To ensure success as a personal care assistant, you should possess experience in a similar role and knowledge of best practices in providing personal care. Ultimately, a first-class Personal Care Assistant will be someone who prioritizes the well-being of clients and demonstrates a caring approach.
|Hiring Organization||Regency House Care Home in Wales | Hallmark Care Homes|
|Post Name||Personal Care Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom CF5 4AH|
It is only through our constant approach to exploring innovative solutions for quality of life and care that has allowed us to not only meet the needs and expectations of residents living in a Hallmark care home but exceed them.
Innovative ideas are not limited to technology developments but also include exciting ways to promote health and wellbeing in our homes; whether that is through activities, nutrition, or through the interior design of the buildings.
We are proud to announce the start of an in-house accelerator program: Care Accelerator. Run in unison with our Learning and Development department this initiative will allow team members to research new ideas and build a business case much like a start-up.
- Providing immobile, recovering, or frail clients with support, company, and comfort.
- Dispencing medications, administering treatments and assisting with exercise routines as prescribed.
- Reporting changes in the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients to relevant parties.
- Providing support with personal hygiene, including bathroom visits, bathing, dressing, and brushing teeth.
- Engaging clients in suitable activities, such as playing games, taking walks, or having conversations.
- Performing basic housekeeping duties, including cleaning, laundry, and preparing meals.
- Assisting clients with household finances, bills, and payments, as well as running errands.
- Accompanying clients on outings and arranging transportation to medical appointments.
- Providing mobility support, including assistance with walking aids and wheelchairs.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC) preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in providing personal care.
- Available to work irregular hours, including night shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience in administering prescribed medications and treatments.
- Extensive experience in assisting clients with mobility and personal hygiene.
- Ability to perform housekeeping tasks, prepare meals, pay household bills, and run errands.
- Transferring and positioning.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in Cardiff”.