Personal Driver Job Singapore, We are searching for a professional, amicable personal driver to transport clients to their destinations via automobile. The personal driver’s duties include collecting clients, assisting with the loading and unloading of their possessions, and ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable.
You should also resolve criticisms as they arise. To ensure success as a personal driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch personal driver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
Personal drivers typically work for companies or high-earning individuals, transporting clients between destinations. Also known as chauffeurs, personal drivers usually operate luxury vehicles.
|Hiring Organization||Musim Mas|
|Post Name||Personal Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 10 To SGD 13 Per Hour|
Musim Mas Group is one of the largest’s integrated palm oil corporations. Present in 13 countries, our main operations are in Indonesia, spanning from cultivation to refining and manufacturing. Our global workforce pursues innovative and sustainable developments, ensuring product quality, safety, and efficiency as the industry develops.
We strive to provide innovative palm oil products and derivatives used across multiple industries worldwide. Musim Mas has established deep and long-standing relationships with our customers and stakeholders worldwide.
As one of the most prominent players in the palm oil industry, we aspire to be a responsible leader in the evolution of the industry, driving a new era of sustainability with innovation across the globe. We were the first major oil palm group to be 100% certified by the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) for all our plantations in Indonesia, and the first palm oil major to be verified by the Palm Oil Innovation Group (POIG).
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients’ possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid personal and commercial driver’s licenses.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Coverage for medical.
- Vision, and life insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Personal Driver Job Singapore“.